Loyalty Scheme (SwimSAVE points)
The promoter of SwimSAVE points (‘SSPs’) is theSwimmingShop and the following Terms and Conditions apply to the loyalty programme.
To qualify for theSwimmingShop Loyalty Scheme (SwimSAVE points) you must activate an account with theSwimmingShop
The current SSPs rule is 500 SSPs = £1. Currently 5 SSPs are usually awarded for each £1 spent on products purchased (Inclusive of VAT). SSPs are only awarded on products and no SSPs are awarded for monies spent on delivery or other account charges
You must have earned a minimum of 500 SSPs before you can redeem them against your purchases
The minimum spend of SSPs per transaction is 500
You can earn additional SwimSAVE points when one of the below 'rules' is met. We may change the amount of points awarded at any time or remove the rule completely.
- Create an account (250 points)
We strongly advise you carefully read through the following Terms and Conditions for theSwimmingShop SwimSAVE points Loyalty programme:
- Sign up to our newsletter (100 points)
- Submit a product review (100 points)
- Birthday Reward (250 points)
- Refer a friend to theSwimmingShop website (100 points)
- Referral creates an account (250 points)
- Referral makes First purchase (100 points)
- Referral makes Second purchase (25 points)
SSPs cannot be used towards purchases of gift vouchers including theSwimmingShop.com or SwimExpert Gift Vouchers
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or close your account with our SSPs Loyalty Scheme at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- If we believe our Terms and Conditions have been breached in any way
- If the account holder has supplied false or misleading information
- If the account holder has been abusive or offensive to any member of theSwimmingShop.com staff
- For any other reason not listed that we deem it appropriate for the Loyalty Scheme to be suspended or closed
Any purchase that has been made in full using SSPs cannot be refunded. These purchases may only be exchanged for items of equal or greater value.
A purchase made in part using SSPs can be refunded but only the amount paid using credit/debit card we be refunded and all SSPs used to purchase that lesson will be lost
All SSPs that have been redeemed cannot be used again. If you cancel an order where SSPs have been used we will reallocated these to your account
You may if you wish transfer your SSPs to a friend’s account. Once transferred the points are no longer yours and will not be returned
SSPs have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. They can only be redeemed and spent on products on theSwimmingShop.
SSPs expire if not used within one year. We will normally email you to remind you of this a month before they expire but it is your responsibility to ensure that you use them before they expire.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our SSPs Loyalty Scheme without notice or liability to any account holder
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time