HydroKidz Learn To Swim Awards are divided into progressive stages from stage 1-7. Each stage has a clear list of outcomes which should be learned in order to earn an award. HydroKidz award are the perfect way to congratulate your child whilst keeping up with and taking pride in the progression they make as they make their way through the stages. The HydroKidz Learn To Swim stages help to develop the most important and fundamental skills your child will need to be confident, competent and safe in the water.
At the end of HydroKidz LTS Stage 7 your child should be able to:
- Push and glide and swim 25 metres backstroke (performed to Swim England expected standards).
- Push and glide and swim 25 metres front crawl (performed to Swim England expected standards).
- Push and glide and swim 25 metres breaststroke (performed to Swim England expected standards)
- Push and glide and swim 25 metres butterfly (performed to Swim England expected standards).
- Perform a movement sequence (linking skills with strokes and sculls) of one minute duration, in a group of three or more, incorporating a number of the following skills:Sculling: head first, feet first Rotation: forward or backward somersault, log roll Floating: star on the front or on the back, tuck float, create own Eggbeater: Moving, lifting one or both arms out of the water
- Perform a sitting dive or dive
- Push and glide and swim 50 metres continuously using one stroke (performed to Swim England expected standards)
- Push and glide and swim 100 metres, using a minimum of three different strokes (performed to Swim England expected standards)
- Tread water using eggbeater action for 30 seconds
- Complete an obstacle course (using minimum of four objects) with feet off the pool floor throughout
Our great value delivery options are as follows:
- EXPRESS DELIVERY £6.99 - A FULLY Tracked service with delivery usually in 1 - 2 working days (Order by 2pm)
- STANDARD (Usually 3 - 5 Working Days) £3.99
- STANDARD FREE - When you spend over £40 (Usually 3 - 5 Working Days/UK only)
- INTERNATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL PLUS from £5.99
Looking for a guaranteed next day service? Although the vast majority of orders arrive next day using our EXPRESS DELIVERY service, we can send your order via a courier service (99% delivered next day). Please call us on 0118 402 2898 for a quote.
We also offer a 'no rush' delivery option at £2.99 with delivery in 5-7 working days. For further details about all our delivery services please visit our Delivery Information section by clicking HERE.
At theSwimmingShop we are happy to refund or exchange an item(s) within 30 days of being purchased
, in their original packing, in a fully resaleable condition along with your original proof of purchase.
For further details about our returns policy please visit our Returns Information section by clicking HERE